Friday, May 04, 2007

wees, today went 900+ there play bball n soccer

waha.so fun.no troubles.i could do wadever i wan.

i wanna perform.iwannafly.let mi shine

soccer lost 5-4 sia ! I score two goals kays! waha.i so long nvr play le.still got a bit of magic in me.wees

basketball
OMG MY STARTING WAS DAMN JIA LAT LOL ! i think is jun qun fault.fking give mi a rubber ball to play.WAHA when the leather ball come.i started to play as usual.

we vs other sch team chong cheng high or sumthing lykdat.
lost 21-19

nb.stupid jun jie-.-.scare of lay up.wa biang ! could haf won
but i enjoy myself ! so funny.i manage to score quite a lot kay !


i wish to play bball n soccer.i wanna be a winner-.- today lost but quite happy =))

IT'S OK I WILL DO BETTER


hais.my parent had been veri worried abt me after i broke up
but seriously i dunno wad to do either.

No comments: