Wednesday, April 25, 2007

it been so long since i ever posted in my blog
it has been a long journey and i dunno should i continue wif it
i told myself to control myself, to control my tears.
had i been a fucktard in the class disturbing the rest
had i been a ah beng scolding other ppl
u had stay by my side for a long tym.in sum impt crisis.i thanks you for loving me staying by myside urging me on.For the so many things that we planned to do together.Our first year celebration.After "o" lvl.
i dunno wad to do so that i could benefit u more.i scare the more i do.the more wrong i get.wo zhen de bu zhi dao yin gao zhen mo zhuo le.
how mani ppl had came questioning abt my decision last tym.how mani ppl had criticise us.but i hold on firm to my own view.cos it our relationship and i dun think any others idiots shld come influence u or mi de decision

No comments: