Tuesday, May 22, 2007

today went to vivo city after school to collect back my addidas watch=D. yeah.finally got it back after so long. Had a talk at there with my buddy.sum abt the past.sum abt the present.and sum abt the future.it make mi think quite a bit.well.i felt a changed person.

hmmms. mid year. i didn't do veri well. and was veri disappointed with myself. esp my e math paper two. never in the hell would i expect to do so badly with my best subject.well.gotta blame no one except myself thru. a math and chem.i dunno wad to do abt it.i cant even get started on a math. i read my chem textbook a few tym in those few weeks before exam trying to catch up but still in no vaild use.aiis

well.i in quite a lost nowadays.having no ideals of what to do.abt u.i really dunno wad to do abt it or say abt it.this afternoon u din reply mi.again.
was kinda of worried tt day when heard abt u being upset over ur result.but knowing that u had gone out the play during the weekend and seeing u laughing and smilling today.i think u r ok le bahs? well takkaire of ur throat gal.it been a long tym le larhs.dun keep eat the fried jap food le kay!


o ya.maybe u will will say that i am being childish or wad.

but i just wanna say this bahs.
Dun be too close with that gal.
nvr in my life had i ever hate a gal before.
cos she is seriously not a good person.
so long.
takkaire.

No comments: