Monday, May 28, 2007

The last 50m is a lonely road. It doesn’t matter how you start, it matter how you end it.
hohoho.i had heard this sentence a lot of tym before my chinese o lvl.n it really work that way.i really feel so lonely on the night before the o lvl chinese.i doubt many could understand how i feel.cos it was plus i was thinking abt her.worried for her too.yea.n it was so right.cos i nvr study chinese thru out my secondary sch life =(.but the last few days was the impt ones.so my juniors.stop studying xD

well.i think i failed my paper 1 de formal writing.but the others was quite okay and i really wanna get my A2 min.pray hard for me peoples.

well.i had been serious upset for so long.and i dun think anything is working.plus come to think of it.i dun really haf much true friends.she told me it was because i was not true to people.i dunno why.but seriously.to my certain frenz.i was really true to them.but wad come back in the end.

No comments: