Thursday, April 30, 2009

kiat,blame it on yourself
no point thinking about it,dragging ur feets about it
okays cool
and parry grab a grip and move on
we would be alright
eveything is gonna be alright


ok people! stranger status back again !
after almost a year !
woahs
you guys must have miss my freedom
and i gonna use my freedom to do something extreme
*grins*
and i have decided to publish book when i grow up
and i have started on my chapter one
LOL



and xiao mei !
zhi ren zhi miam bu zhi xin !
dun be like me !
someone good to you, doesnt mean he love you
accepting someone being good to u doesnt mean you love him
although i am the type of person tat really believe in love at first sight
and tat what happen to me all e time
but i all the time fail
so i tihnk
love at first arent that true after all altough i believe in it !
LOL
and why dun we have lunch with tat guy one of these day (:
i wun bully him i swear.LOL, just have some fun with him


ok and i have whole days of tutorial yesterday
madness.


and you
i dreamt of you last night again
are you still SCANNING thru my blog?
are u reading this?
hmms-.-
this is very weird
whatever!
you are a weird gal (:

No comments: