Wednesday, August 20, 2008

waited for linjiayan to finish her school at 243 today
had lunch at pasta mania
and went to shopping awhile~
sent her to interchange
and i am off to 800+

met up with jun en and gladys
they brought me a belated cake( which is really late)
and yeayea
we went to eat and off to study
get chased out of mac ): they say no study! roars
went over to TP to study
study till 8+ can !
went back to mac and eat
and off to home swweeeet home(:

and and and gladys give me a letter la hor !
hahaha gal ah, you shld know better that i cant possible blog about everything in my blog cos everybody is like reading it can ! but everything u can just come and talk to me about it larhs, i will share with you de ! (;
and you shld also know that i had put in a certain measure so that we can remain as friend recently right?
i guess i am pretty alright, just that i am really really struggling with my poly subjects=/
anyway i will be trying to quit something that i had once broken my promise to u ( bu fan pian to write it all out arhs ) ya, and it will on a quite a significant date that is coming around, dunno if you still rmb it anot thru =/
anyway, i am alway really worried about you-.-
can u like find a way to update ur life for me although it will make me kind of shag=X
i will sure try to update more and let u know about me,wahaha but it will be better if u could just come talk to me over a lunch or sumthing larhs !
takkaire yeahs <33 and u better do!

No comments: