Thursday, August 07, 2008

060808(:
my seventeen birthday!
woke up in the morning and rushed to school for my OB presentation ):
i dont know why but the ob teacher talked to me with quite a few stuff
and it really like motivate me can?!
omgomg =X
ob presentation was pretty alright i think, shld be can pass bahs !

went over to TM to meet with erhu sec 1 06
they gave me two shirts ! love it (:
went over to fish n co for lunch with them !
they make the ppl there sing the fish n co birthday song
DAMN STUPID PLEASE !
i had to wear a clown hat, stand on a chair, hold a ( i dunno what it calll )
but it was quite cool i think (:
and they brought me a tom and jerry cake !
wakaka(:

after that met up with robert
sit at starbuck for two hours i think =/
waited for xiu qi, qiao feng, kenneth to come over
and we went to CS de san zhong liang jin de restaurant to eat
was very very very fun thru (:

jie jie brough me a ice cream cake !
waha ! thank you yeahs (:

i really sort of enjoy myself u know u know !

No comments: