Monday, July 14, 2008

you were the first person that had made something for me to drink out of worry that i will not take care of myself, i still remember u rushing over to my house area to pass me the drink, make sure i had my lunch, make sure that i had fallen aslp soundly on my bed then u left on ur own.

the first person i had asked for stead, the person that i trust to bring me out of my terrible past.even before we are together, i knew i can depend on you to take good care of me (:

thinking of lame jokes, doing retarded action just to get me to smile whenever i am down/pissed or angry, you never failed to be by myside to pei me go through my problems that i had face in these period of time that we are together.

i had never doubted your love to me.
i am always lousy at making choices when it come to relationship.
i never wanted to hurt u sooo soooo deeeep really.
sicne the beginning, i really really love you so much so much
you had been too good to me, really, thank you (:

it not because i am afraid that i had not enough space for myself that why i dont wanna patch
it not because of the temper and attitude u flare at me when you are in a bad mood

it because of me ME me
i had let you down
i am soo soo sorrrrry


now that my heart is being divided.
i felt so lost
i dunno where to go either.
i am sooo sooo lost
that i dont even know if i am doing the right thing
i am sooo sooo sorrry
i dont know if i would regret
but i know
i never wanted to hurt ANYBODY

you shouldnt wait for me.

misses

No comments: