Tuesday, July 01, 2008

been such a long time since i blog ):
u guys must be missing me i know ( HAHA!)
today was pretty alright
was on a positive notes cos i passed my econs paper ! LOL!
i was like super duber happy laaaaa!
dunno why
i will buck up on my study i swear!

dont really have any thing happening these few days

went over to teck wee chalet on sunday n stay over
watch euro cup final there
played bowling( i top player LOL )
ate at superdog ( will never go dere again sia i tell u )
and ah tech drink a drink that cost two thirty and it tiny LOL
and i learn to play a new card game call 55 ( i get first blood NB ! )


and o yeahs
lin jia yan darling top up her prepaid card le =D
finally can find her easily and she can find me more easier and dun need to wait for me for soooo long !


anyway had a talk with some SP people just now
yea i will give face alright(:

No comments: