Sunday, July 20, 2008

My life is pretty much of a screwed up now, now that I could no longer blame anybody other than myself. Felt so much of a loser. Zzz. I smashed my heart, look for the long lost memories through the pieces of my heart, and review it and told myself, : it’s all just none other than lies. Everything fit in too nicely that I could no longer run away from it. Yet I hate myself for telling myself that all of these is so so true. Why? I asked myself, I couldn’t found any answer.

Things that happen like a decade ago came back haunting me, it sucks BIG TIME.


And and AND, yeo ching kiat’s bank financial bank never seem to be coming back track, been downsloping since dunno when. ROAR! );<


Didn’t have the mood to go basketball training, hell it.
My mood is just so fucking bad ):



Maybe I just wanna end everything here and now.
Cos I no longer wish to hurt anybody anymore.
Now that I am in such confusing state, dun ask me about R.S thingy.
Since things had not started/comeback, let just leave thing as it is now.
我恨我自己,不会去爱,也不懂的去爱,更不敢去爱
不用愿谅我,就这样忘了我吧

No comments: