Sunday, January 13, 2008

i suddenly had a urge to summarise about 2007 ! found out that there is quite a lot of things to say! and several stuff i regretted oso!

first day of 2007 at 12+. i was at orchard ! cineleisure watching fireworks with my gal and her frenz at that point of time to watch death note 2.

27 jan 07. went to ECP to ton. celebrated xiu qi and hup song birthday. Caught smoking at there-.-

quited smoking on 30th jan!


14th feb! spend my valentine with my gf at that point of time. had a great dinner at jack's place=D


march was full of CO practices for syf ! and i take in my beloved tudi. sally !

apirl. CO won GWH=D
080407. broke up with my gf D=


May. failed my first math paper 2 by half marks in my whole upper sec life.


june. had study camp in the school. a month that feel like dying =( and a month that i am so fuck up knowing things.


july. LESSONS after school EVERYDAY. and was feeling more fuck up by each day.

august. celebrated four days of my birthday. but i was damn upset during my birthday i rmb, thank to the two gals that came over in the night n gave me e cake=D i ate it !.haha.


Sept. I BROKE MY BLOODLY LEG.

Oct. first time buy flowers for ppl
O level started !

Nov. O level finish!
going to gal shop looking for gal clothes -.-
celebrated sj birthday.
had my first operation in my whole life.it was god damn scary la-..-

DEC. heard e most shaggiest words from someone i dun expected. but when i now think of it. i feel like saying. hey. i think i e ke lian one ?
spend my xmas eve drinking in a pub.cos nobody wanna pei me D=



i think my 2007 life is quite upset one if u read e above post!
but i think it quite exciting oso. i think i forget to include a lot of activities that me n my friends tried to do or do already.

for those that had hurt me in the past. thank for e hurt. it make my grow. but still e memories of it hurts.

for those that had been there for me in the past. i dunno wad to say! thank you? HAHA

No comments: