Tuesday, January 08, 2008

i am so god damn tired that i can just sleep at my work place without any pillow or bed.
just give me a place to lay down
a place whr none of the aunties and the boss can see me.
and i will just sleep almost at instant.
and guess wad
I FOUND IT.


work had been pretty funny during breaks, where karaok aunty alway make me laugh !
nowaday.in my everyday life. i think onli the break during work. i can smile. sound kinda sad.but it ok.

actually i find it quite retard.
when it monday.i say omg how mani more days to weekend then i can rest sia !?
when it sat.i say. wahs cannot work. nobody pei. how to pass time sia?!


and my temper had been getting seriously bad nowadays-__-


but hey babe.
i really love it when u care.



but elllllllllllllosss
she dont.

No comments: