Thursday, November 15, 2007

well well well. i had been kinda of unlucky)= and i shall tell u why

1st) I LOST MY WALLET =(, it my valentine day present this year and it contain a lot of important stuff ! eg. IC NET CARD. now i need to make all new one, i lost all my membership card oso =( wails plus some movie tickets that is soooooooooooooooooooo impt to me D=

2nd) I AM DAMN BROKE. and the first reason on top had make me even poorer? D+ i dun really dare to go out u know. adult bus fare is EX. eating outside is EX. i had decided i shall not go out unless it impt occasion such as going out with euu? hahahaas

3rd) i had been getting into awful quarrels =( ok let see. i wanna dye my hair with colours that can see tt is different from normal hair. tt guy told me. u have too mani white hair. i nid to use darker colour to cover it up. is it ok. i tell him just got colour come out i dun care tt much. end up no colour come out and he just said i had to tell u the truth the colour din come out AND START TALKING COCK. CHAO CHEE BYE so i had decided to dye my hair again when i got e money.ken say he wanna dye today i dunno i got e money anot if dye today. tml cant go out with her le=( let see how things go bahs.
OK also i had been quarreling with my family. be it the leg or the money-__________-

4rd) i am greatly worried abt CO but i dun think i am going back anymore. due to some reasons yea? i love you guys =)



i had realised that my life had a lot of problems!!
and i am extremely bored at home T_T


BUT BUT BUT
euu said tml maybe can go out.hehs. i am excited=)

No comments: