Friday, November 23, 2007

today is the fourth days after my operation of my leg. o well. i had been doing exercise for it to allow it recover faster. but still. it soooo pain. sigh. dun really kno wad i can do also. i had been doing excessive exercise for the knee this tym round. dun rmb doing so much last tym. this tym. i really wanna stand up again. i wanna walk again. almost all my school mate had start going out looking for jobs or even start working alr. but me? just staying at home being in a very pathetic situation. sigh. talking abt sec 4 sch mates. i doubt i can even make it to the prom night. hais.

well well. enough for the leg.how pain it is. i gonna pull it thru. it gonna be alright. and i gonna be strong.



and i swear that once my leg is ok. i will do the impossible task. but for the tym being. i will bite my teeth and move on. now that euu are gonna work. i guess there will be nobody to fill the void in my heart. and the main is. will euu ?

No comments: