Friday, November 09, 2007

o well, since last night i got back the feeling of " i am just a bastard, i shld just die D="


OKOK O LVL IS GONNA BE OFFICIALLY OVER ON MONDAY ALTHOUGH I HAD ALREADY BEEN IN HOLIDAY MODE N GO OUT FOR THREE DAYS AND SPEND MORE THAN 200. I M STILL QUITE EXCITED=DD

ok, this news is for those that who care, but for those that felt wasted abt this, turn around and go bang a wall thanks. OK. let see. i went to see my doc abt my knee again on wed. and i heard good news and good news =). it been proven that my soft lost was less than 1cm which mean i do not need to do the cartiledge operation ! and a doctor name kenneth was willing to allow me to do a 2mm MRI scan AT NO COST, THANK A LOT. it really a burden off my shoulder, for once, i felt like i could play basketball again, for once, i think like i can walk like normal people again.thanks for those that cares=) i love you guys


i am sure i gonna miss secondary school life, my CO life and my schooling life. I HAD GOT INTO SO MANI MANI TROUBLES, but i learn a lot from it. i had wonderful experience in this school although i had super sad memories too. AHA. but it this place that let me know YOU EUU NI AND YOU. a bit lame-.-. oo i forget abt my erhu 13 juniors and my tu di =( we must meet up !



ok. tt tym i rmb somebody say i keep anyhow say ppl is my lao po. HAHA. ok today i shall give the my best lao po award to SHARYL KUA. LOL! cos she is alway so entertaining and brighten up my days ! solve problem for me during CO tym. and she is alway so cheerful ! hahahha and her lousy singing will make u go mad which kinda of sad la she onli can play instrument ! need me as her singer ! =D i rmb she say she dream of me throwing her into the dustbin. LOL kinda of funny. i will miss 2e5 i will miss her. she is gonna kill me if she see this =/


i decided to blog more often and from today onward. euu will mean you if euu kno wad it mean=)


a gal and a boi, each with a different background, different intelligence, different mindset, both from a failed relationship, both are good ppl ( LOL !)

can they be tgt?

No comments: