Thursday, November 01, 2012

You don't have time to hang out.. perhaps you were busy with school and work

You can't even bothered to reply my messages.. perhaps you didn't check your phone.

But. nope.
You got time for your friends. maybe your friends always asked you way before i do.

You are using your phone. you are replying messages. just not mine. Sorry maybe i just a tat too boring person to even normal chit chat with.


I am not happy being your friend ?
I am not contented? I am asking too much ? I don't even fucking ask for anything in return for whatever fuck I do.
SOMETIME I DON'T EVEN FEEL LIKE I AM YOUR FUCKING FRIEND.


And your friend asked me to leave you alone in my face on a social network.
Alright. Maybe she is right.I shld stop being a pester-ing bug.  I am indeed trying. You know how fucking hard it is for me?

Then i thought to myself. " Maybe Gladys gonna notice this. that i am leaving her alone, wonder how would she react.. "
and the joke is. i actually thought you would actually care enough to notice it.


Do you know.
As long as you ring me up for any help, I would be so happy? I would be so happy that u actually thought of me.
Maybe you already forget all these.
You drove out with your friends, but when get back , you think you accidentally scratch the rims. You told me and i came down to your house downstairs at 7AM to check out the car before I head to work.
You told me you seem to lost your Favorite Jacket while you walk to take train to school from home. I went down to Simei. Walked to and fro from your house to the Mrt platform Thrice just to look around to see if there is any chance i could help you find back your jacket just in case u accidentally dropped it somewhere.

I just want to do my best for you.
I just hope in a way it would make your life a bit better. that it would bring a smile across your face.
I know what I do won't be the best of this world.
But it would be the best of me that i ever could and all of me.



I am worried about you. fucking worried about you.
I know i am over sensitive.
but I am really worried.
I had seen enough of this world to know what kind of bastard guys are.
and you need far more protection when you go drink.
I love you. Please be safe.

No comments: