Sunday, November 11, 2012

well two days ago happened something weird. and nah today this first part is not about Gladys.
Dear little Goldfish.
I wanna write it down in the blog because its something i wanna remember.
To see you so drunk and so upset. totally emotional breakdown.
I also heart pain uh!
I must really admit i was taken aback when you talked about the past.
And of course it was totally my fault that i hurt you before.
But maybe because I felt really unwanted recently
I was really happy to know that somebody actually really loved me before in the past.
Trust me.
recently i suspect about everything. Friends ? are they really friends?
lovers ? Did they really ever love me?
But coming out from your mouth when you drunk and the certain details that u remember really make me think i am such an ass to hurt you in the past due to my indecisive-ness.
I sincerely hope that you are gonna feel better and get back to your cheerful self ! (:



Yesterday went down to Shirley 21st Bday chalet.
Nothing much to talk about.
-You don't even care or asked me if i am coming
-Your movie plan with all of them didn't even include me although the plan didn't work out
-You was just busy using your phone the whole night. We didn't even chat.

So i guess this is it?

No comments: