Thursday, September 24, 2009

i gonnna start with a goooooood note
MY BLOG IS BACK
thank you mayvis :DDDDDD


but to bad note
i seem to fail to save money, seem to be cabbing too often =/ getting lazy -.-


and another bad note
i been an emo kid nowaday :S
BUT
i had been a HAPPY emo kid
so
i guess it kinda of a good thing


BUT
bad thing is
every few days i have to face bad news )))))): T_T


pretty weird lady, do you know how much i MISS you?!


everytime that u wanna give it up
my hearts shatters
everytime i try to drag this longer
you seem to feel worse
everytime i face myself
i felt like an complete arsehole
BUT
everytime i face you
i heard a melody of love <3


so...
i arent giving up,hehehe




okays so i guess u get the whole picture
now to another bad thing
happen to me the other day
tt scare the shit out of me
and i doubt it aimming me to come
but i am still damn paranoid about it
so i gonna siam certain places n people for a few weeeks


OKAYS THAT'S ALL PEOPLE
AND SORRY FOR PANG SEH ING SO MANI PEOPLE IN RECENT WEEK
I HAD BEEN RATHER SICK
AND BUSY WITH ONE PARTICULAR WEIRDO
SO FORGIVE ME
I WILL MAKE TIME FOR YOU IF I COULD
IF CANT
MISSSSS ME KAY !

No comments: