Sunday, September 27, 2009

:DDDD
yesterday was a great GREAT great DAY :DDDD
weather was very hot okay, wait for bus really can die, gonna go get car license soon.
while looking for seats in the void deck of 494B,saw a pretty girl :D so get her to go marina square and walk walk see see with me !
trained down to city hall and there was so many police there ok!
rushed over to watch movie !
4bia 2 !!
not a scary movie lorrr, it was quite funny !
somebody push me away and even tried to run away and go to the other seat ))))):
after movie went to try to catch some soft toys but FAILED ONCE AGAIN T_T
went to have lunch at swesen! there still got one for one nehs !
i was bloodly full -.- but some pig just can't get their stomach full !! =X
HAHAHAA
trained to bedok, walk around n get something to drink and talk at some void deck(:
BUT
somebody suddenly ran up cos she tot she saw something ):
never even had a proper goood bye D:


BUT
i went over to bedok to find her again lor after i reach tampines
SEE I SO GOOD ! almost cause my whole week to stay at home cannnn!
somebody misss me, bo pian ma :X
BUT
STILL DON'T HAVE THE PROPER GOOD BYE LEHS!! WALAO !!?!!?!?!?




somebody sang "dang ni " to me lehs ;DDD
loves<3

当你喝可乐当你吵
我想对你好你从来不知道
想你想你也能成为嗜好
我想对你说却害怕都说错
好喜欢你知不知道




six weeks?? no way!!
how am i gonna live thru this long six week u tell me ! ):
gonna smuggle u out~

No comments: