Friday, March 21, 2008



blah blah. this photo was taken two years ago !

my cute cute erhu sec 1 06=D

just some random fotos although

yeah.they did made an impact on my life! i love them !

i alway wish to be able to help them out.

but ya. things dun alway go to plan everytime.

ytd happen two things about them.

not all of them. but one group of thems. it made me think a lot !

i get emo cos of them ! D=

but i guess all of them will be okay.

i will be there for them! yes i will be !

these few days happens a lot of things

sigh.

yesterday rayner got some trouble with some malays

we go down.

and end up

it damn stupid-.-

z

i heard that today is jac and siu ming 4th month!

happy anniversay okay!

enjoy =D

i am still thinking when i can go out with gladys!

=/

miss her

LOL

and i heard that my tu di is sick D=

hope she will be okay !

and my xiao mei almost dun wan me=(

i am so sad.

hmph angry too!

but still

we are bro and sis forever

i promise!

No comments: