Friday, March 28, 2008

ahems~
ok.
today i gonna talk about my wonderful ambition
i wanna be a chef !
and i talk to my sharyl lao po about it
she agree with it !
see!
she even tag at my blog to acknowledge it=)
i guess she leave the link there to wan ppl that read my blog go read her blog too
so go her now ! gogogog
ok wait . wait till read finish my blog =DD


i am pretty sure she will murder me if she see this post
but still
SHE RARELY COME MY BLOG
argh
while i go her blog almost everyday!
yet my piggy lao po LAZY to update it one=(
and she is sickT_T
take care k !
-runaway she is really gonna kill me.

LOL
anyway
i had my hair layered yesterday!
by xu di !
wow
it was kinda of cool
he is realy really good !
hehs i like my hair now
but my mummy dun let me extend D=


anyway i hurt my right knee yesterdays=/
and it really hurt now
while walking
stairs is worse

No comments: