Thursday, February 21, 2008

it sound stupid.
it sound ironic.
but still
it what it is.

i had said to euu before that i may had five true friends.
there are three i never wanna lost
there are tw0 i dun wan them to be my friends. maybe not just friends


my pride.
maybe i have to betray myself. my mindset. my pride. my belief.
我用背叛自己
完成你的期盼
if i have to do it.
i would do it
for euu i would.

i know that on monday u are very very very VERY angry/upset/pekchek
oh no no. maybe u are more worried about him than angry with me.
but very well
i was too very very very VERY angry/upset/pekchek
not by the news.
cos i expected it
but by the way u said it.
i din really show it infront of u
otherwise things will get too nasty?
but maybe different from u
i was more upset than angry.
cos i though u change
the word is thought. i hope u dun. dun let me down for the last time.


i also wish that maybe one day we could hang up like we used to before.
but really
it kinda of impossibe.
but i not giving up hope
i would alway showered you with love, care and concern.
i know i had broken some promise infront of u before
perhaps it just some olden stuff.
but i still rmb. maybe u do too.
things are different now.
maybe we are still the same.
but things are different.
u had a stead now.
i WANT to, i LOVE to. treat you like the way i had before
but it gotta be very silly
cos u had a stead now
and things are different.
and i cant treat u like how i treat u before already.


but in case u didnt realise
i dun have some superpower ability to read my mind.
i din know he is ur stead on sat
i only know that he is jio-ing you
i disturb u so much so much
cos you spend so much time with them
not with us.
maybe becos things are different
but maybe u didnt realise
sumtime friends need you as much as ur boyfriend need you.
not talking about saturday stuff
but its a daily stuff



once again i said it again.
if euu need my help or wadsoever
if euu get hurt again.
i would still be there.
find
me.

No comments: