Sunday, February 03, 2008

the days our heart beat together.
the night i sent you home.
the moment i hurt you.


actually i do find myself living in the past.
yea many people say that to me too.
i do realise there is soooo many things i never manage to let go.
sometime i wish i could be heartless a bit
there is just sooo many things i dun have the courage to say or to do.
there are so many things i regretted doing and not doing.
but now
i am practically left with nothing.



i know i am a very sensitive person. really.
whenever things happen. i may not say anything. my face would change.
i really dun think emo is good for health
but i just really think too much.
there is not much self-defence i could do.



there was time that i tried protecting myself.
i never give the whole of myself
i never allow sumbody to understand me completely.
there would be so many secret in my heart
those dark secret that i would never wanna share with anybody.



but when i give my heart out.
it never came back.



a girl once told me
sorry but it just all infatuation.
another one said
i really hate you being likedat.
the third one said
things can never be the same anymore.


me too.
i am afraid of those nights that tears brought me to sleep.

No comments: