Saturday, June 02, 2007

yesterday.mi rb.ken.vincy went suntec the PC FAIR.n we brough quite a lot of things.hahahas.it was lyk so crowded la! with mani hot gals around n cheap stuff to buy.it was a worthwhile trip=D

and also yesterday.i had a talk over the fone wif my old pal bestie.din know u so cham ehs! got things come find me kay! get over it bahs.he's not worth it.serious.all e best ah!

i dunno wad u wanna mi to do.i dunno wad u treat me as.
i no longer part in ur life.the words ching kiat no longer in ur dictionary
my dreams.my nightmare.
both make mi cried when i wake up.
my dreams.i cried becourse it no longer will happen
my nightmare.i cried becourse it haunting me.
i never wanna let go
i never regret
but wad kinda of state am i in now.
i dunno
i am here but oso not here.

No comments: