Saturday, June 30, 2007

All you could say was sorries
All i could do is nothing

how sad it sound uh huh.

yesterday i was talking to wei si. and she told me perhap god is playing on us.a cruel joke. she told me maybe it's tym to let go. and tym will heal. and one year down the road i will realise how foolish i once was. i answer her.so wad if my mouth say i dun love her anymore, my heart still do. my soul still do.for each tym i walk down the road wif the rain dropping on me.my heart freeze n my tears roll. ya and also she ask mi abt god.asking if i believe in it. i said i believe that there is jesus but i dun like him. and also i said if he is really true i m a gonner.she ask mi why.and i say cos i alway gan him.LOL.


ya. and yesterday was the combi SYF celebration for our awesome archievement.HAHA.i will say it was veri enjoyable.although I GOT TO DO LOT OF STUFF !!!. chairs table rock.omg.till now my shoulder still feel the pain after being so strain out.hahahas.my juniors was quite angry wif the choir people ytd.but hey it's okaay ya!

hahahas. and i did not go for the mock exam ytd! MDM YUE EXCUSE ME FROM IT =D.hahahahas.and i went to play block catching wif those few devils! sally ivy chin yi freddy n ning zheng.waha.we onli play 1 hrs plus a bit. hahahaas.but it was quite kinda of fun. but we was too easily to get caught.cos we think hiding is too boring n decided to move ard so that the catcher can see us n chase us.HAHA.

No comments: