Tuesday, November 03, 2009

okay larhs i shall update cos some lovely lady keep say i never update okay so it goes !

had a terrible headache while on the way back to tamp from bugis last night, went home bathe and ate two panadols, luckily it get better=/ struggle to keep myself awake till 12 then my darling a msg, cos its our first month together :D

wake up super early, couldnt bear to get out of the bed can but no choice
sighs, who tell me to fall in love with you so deeeeeeeeeeeeeeep ~!
get my ass up and start preparing present for her.
i can't seem to find anything at my house you know !
i was jitao EPIC FAIL when i wrap the present LOL, really is fail, shag.
so ya !
after wrapping, creating, writing ! i finally finish making the present and stuff
but
the time is 920 already (Y)
lesson start at 940 and i haven bathe
SO I BATHE N RUSH DOWN
had to cab over T_T
my money saving plan failed again ): * pray hard let me strike 4d tomorrow pleaseeeee
yea, so had a hour of CMSK2 again._.
ate at bizpark, laze around with stanley then off i went to T1
yeahs u all properly guess correctly
to get FOOD for that pig,LOL
yea so i packed some foods and went over to her condo as she book a room to study ( I AM SUCHA A GOOD BOYFRIEND RIGHT! PEI HER STUDY ON FIRST MONTH INSTEAD OF DRAGGING HER OUT TO PLAY )
the room very cute lehs, so small ! but the air con power pack!
kay ! so.......
i gave her those pressies, hope she love it ba ;D
we were trying to figure out how to use the thing i gave her.HAHA
then realise, i nvr put the battery in the correct place LOL
weees
then we hug hug kiss kiss and start studying (Y)
i am proud to say that i completed my cmsk 2 assignment (Y)
but i tell you !
SOMETHING
SCARY
HAPPEN
*knock knock knock* i stare at door
i saw a woman came in
and my darling call her :"mummy"
her mum saw me, give me shock face
i saw her mum, give her shock face
but not bad
i manage to call her auntie without stammering.LOL
fuck sia, i was in a fucking unglam position when her mum saw me T_T
anyway
i was really chua sai
her mum was nvr part of the plan.LOL
sent her back home and i walk back home !
love you darlin (:
we shall have a proper celebration this weekend or days at *camping k ! ;D
lovessss
tftf but we will last a lifetime
i love you

No comments: