Monday, May 18, 2009

LOL
i think i was just fucking disgusted to found out that you are already together with him at that period of time.
gosh
you still could lj wei with me about blah blah blah and whatever stuff?
ur birthday celebration and whatever?
jokes please
FUCK I COULDNT BELIEVE I GO SPEND TIME EXPLAINING THINGS TO U
SERIOUSLY U SPOILTED EVERY SINGLE MEMORIES ALRIGHT?
not becos u got a new stead pls
and i didnt go and find him out becos he stead with u pls
get ur fact rights
i was worried about ur reputation and helped u out
forget it, take it as i gei kiang, knn since u sided with him and scolded me wad
but thanks for letting me know
the gal tt love me the most
destroy our past with :
EVERYTHING she said
and
EVERYTHING she do



fucking hell i dunno how disgusted i feel now, chee bye



and buay gei yan come
knn i not scare u _l_

No comments: