Friday, May 23, 2008

what's love
roses,presents and kisses
these are the things you told me.

what's concern
iszit just sweettalk and smiles
those outer appearance that u had bluffed me with.

i dun care about all these
i dun beg for fate
u know what i truely need is
your heart


i didnt know how i choose you that time
now that u had change heart
and ignoring me

till now
than i realise i am playing a very stupid game
the rules are set by u
and i just a loser of the game

just whr r u leadine me to
haven u hurt me enough
i am just a normal emotional guy
i just wanna have sum beautiful memories

what is sadness?
iszit tears or iszit being left alone
u only knew how to care about urself
i thought time would put a end up everything
but everytime u turn away from me
my heart bleed


till now
than i realise i am playing a very stupid game
the rules are set by u
and i just a loser of the game



those thousand of different places that we gone to
u said u would remember every pieces of memories that we carved out
thank you love for linking me and you together
now that all is over
u would said u rather not known me in the first
just is who hurt who in the first place
whose tears is the one that filled up the river
whose heart is the one that bleed
who is the one that continue to go out and have fun
who is the one that started all these

cos i just fucking hate it when u have the THIS IS NONE OF MY BUSINESS attitude.

No comments: