Sunday, June 11, 2006

CO CAMP

okay..let's talk abt the two day one night i had in the CO CAMP..i was the D-I-C..guess wad is tt ;)...hahas..okay..i started the first day by cutting bittergourd!!..so nice for mi to cut for my juniors..waha..it muz haf test really nice xp..okay la..we had all the ice breaker game..obstacle course in the morning..till the afternoon..den my juniors went to have their lunch..grp 5 reported lost faster den i expect...lols..okay..i dunno wad to talk abt the camp mans...dun wish to have another debrief in my blog u see..okay so nvm..co practise was the same..slacking..yeahs..den farewell...i cant believe my brother was treated lyk a king..WTH..okay la..pathetic..nvm..the farewell party..was so~so..different grps come up wif sumthing diff..which i think is quite good?..okay..i forget sumthing..i get into my temper wif my juniors after the cleaning up the CO room..becos..they basically dun get it of wad it mean by cleaning up...n after cleaning up the place shld be clean..becos..it was as dirty as before...ROAR...okay la..nvm..so we had nitewalk..waha...grp 5 n 3..maybe u haf the blame SOME sec 1s CELLO ppl that u all get so wet..hahas..anyway sorry for those that is shivering after the nightwalk..muz be veri xin ku...SO SORRY..okay la..at least u all get to bathe by 12+..i get to bathe by 3...I MORE CHAM RITE =(...hahas..the debrief by MS ANNA HO WAS "GREAT"...i was sleepy..n she is trying to test my limit of can i fall aslp during debrief =.=...okay la..nvm after i bathe..i was little bit waken up..climb out of the sch to buy mac..xp...for my juniors oso..i m too good?...okay..let's hope no teachers saw my blog...okay..second day..no voice..raining..but i was really glad...all my sec 1 juniors..they are SPEAKING UP..waha..finally...great improvement...get to kno sum of u during the camp...THANKS FOR THOSE TT THANKED MI xp..u guys are greats..keep it up...

No comments: